Top analysis by Super GM's
A multinational team of Super-GMs analyse the most important recent games, using their world-class skill and powerful computers. This volume is essential to anyone interested in the most up-to-date and highest quality opening theory.
September 2011 covers : The World Cup, Dortmund, The World Team Championship, Russian Super Final, Biel...
- Up to date and state-of-the-art opening analysis
- All the authors are world class grandmasters
- The games are selected mainly for their importance to chess theory
- All the analysis is checked with powerful computers
- Each issue will consist of approximately 400 hours of chess research!
Contributors in this issue include: Naiditsch, Maze, Sedlak, I. Sokolov, Miton, Bacrot, Jobava and Predojevic. All GMs, most of them in the top 100 in the world.
004 Key to Symbols used
005 Editorial Preface
347 Miraculous Rook Endgames
359 12 Puzzles